A modern mobile responsive website aimed at consumers or business needs to perform across a range of devices and deliver rich customer focused content quickly and succinctly. We don't see the point of having a business website if no one goes there... Our approach to your company's website design will always be part of a wider digital strategy aimed at elevating your company profile on the web, the stronger and faster loading the website, the more positive the user experience and the better your enquiries. Enhance your online presence and see the clear benefits to your business...
Does your business serve your local community, or operate within a certain distance of your businesses key locations? Then you really can't afford not to have a strong 'local presence' on the net and more importantly on the search engine everyone uses, Google.
We can create and manage a strong local presence that will consistently deliver enquiries, leads and visites to your business... Perhaps your current local listing just isn't working, we can still help. Not convinced? Read the most up to date (2019) statisics below and then get in touch with us
1. 88% of consumer local business searches on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours. (Nectafy)
2. 46% of all searches on Google are seeking local information.
3. 97% searched online to find a local business (Source: Hubspot)
4. As of June 2018, Google accounted for over 72.47% of all global desktop search traffic, followed by Baidu at 13.47%, Bing at 7.64%, and Yahoo at 4.74%. (NetMarketShare)
5. 86% of people look up the location of a business on Google Maps
6. 72% of consumers, who search for local businesses, end up visiting stores within five miles. (Hubspot)
7. 97% of people find out more about a local company through the internet in 2017. (BrightLocal)
8. Among these consumers, 12% search for a local business on a daily basis. This is a slight increase from 2016, where 11% searched for local businesses daily.
9. 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results.
10. 46% of all Google searches are local. The same article revealed that 60%)of the people who search for local business use smartphones. (Hubspot)